Table of contents
Privacy is to be respected and why not? As it has become a fundamental right in India under Article 21 of the Indian constitution (in Puttaswamy case). Moreover, not only India has given importance to privacy but also many countries are doing the same kind of things. With the advent of smart technology, data in the form of text messages, pictures, videos, voice etc have become very much vital for market research.
Recently in Europe, General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR) has been put forward by the lawmakers to protect the data and thus privacy.
Well, these were some big elements in data protection for your understanding of the big picture, what you can do to secure your data, which matters a lot. In this article, you will go to learn how to block other people from reading your text messages?
Following steps can help you:-
- The answer to this question depends on the type of product or device you are currently using. Is it possible to intercept text messages from another phone without installing any software via NEXSPY
- One of the simplest ways to block other people from your messages is to use the locking features. Even if someone tries to breach your security, your phone will automatically delay in time of entering the password again.
- Apart from using other features, you should select from the setting options which service (calls, message, notification etc.) you want to see when your phone is a lock. In this way, if you get a one-time password (OTP) or any important message, nobody could see the same.
- Now if you want more layer of security, then you can install locker application on your phone. This will give you more protection and thus save your text messages from others.
- You can also use encrypted message service by downloading it. This will provide you with a safe platform to send your messages and thus you can block hackers to infringe your security system.
- Nowadays, with the advent of new technology, you can employ fingerprint or face unlock features to give an edge and thus discourage people to see your text messages.
- If you observe any abnormal behaviour in your phone (like switch off frequently, self-screen shot taking, unnecessary noise, fast battery drain etc.), and because of this someone is able to see your text, then there might be a probability that your phone has been hacked. Well, in this scenario you have to use reliable anti-virus and do a factory reset. Apart from that, you have to observe your phone behaviour again, if any abnormality occurs again, and then you are advised to visit the customer service centre.
Well, these were the few tips that can help you to create a deterrent for other people so that they can’t read your text messages or other important things. Hope you have learned about the greater picture of hacking, you should better take care of your digital presence so that it may not affect you financially.